Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why Blog About Teaching?

I've decided I'd start blogging about things that happen to me as I teach. Why? Well, I haven't been very good about journaling about my experiences since becoming a teacher. This is my fourth year of teaching and I've only written down a few challenges that I've faced as a teacher. Not only are challenges important to document, but the happy moments too! So many precious moments have been lost to time and I don't want to lose any more.

There are so many things that happen as you teach and sometimes never get to share. This will be my imaginary friend that I'll share with. Since I've lost my best friends (whom I vented to)and my husband is in Afghanistan, this will be a great opportunity to get everything off my chest so I can move on and grow. So here goes.....

(I've already started by copying two posts from my personal blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones